Over the last 12 years, the school has established itself as a centre of excellence. This can be seen not only in the KCSE results where the school has been occupying position one in the Coast Province sometimes for six years continuously but on the production of mature and self disciplined graduates.
Our students are found in all our public universities and foreign universities. Those who have successfully completed their degree programmes take their rightful positions in the public sectors as well as private sectors. These are shining products of this institution. We are able to see our products in the forms of doctors, lawyers, nurses, computer specialists, graduate teachers in science based subjects as well as in Humanities. Our products also include accountants, administrators in managerial positions and a bankers.
Al Ilm Wal Iman
Our motto: Al Ilm Wal Iman, has generated a strong and continuous hard struggle towards achieving the goal of the school. We have therefore introduced a broad academic curriculum blended with Islamic teachings. Our school vision is “TO CREATE A CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN TERMS OF ACADEMIC, MORAL AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH”.
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils is excellent
- Pupils leave the school very well prepared for life in modern world."
- There is an excellent culture of safeguarding at the school.
- Pupils have excellent attitudes to learning, work hard, inquisitive and try their best.
- Governors and senior leaders have a clear, ambitious vision for the development of the school.
- Teachers have high expectations… their detailed knowledge of every individual pupil contributes to rapid progress being made.
- Students are mannered and courteous at all times.
- The most able pupils make good progress because teachers set them work that challenges them to think deeper.
- We aspire to help pupils to become upright citizens, making a strong contribution to society and to reach high academic standards.